Just One Week Away from our 40th Anniversary Gala! Perfect time to grab your tickets
The Mediation Council of Western PA is celebrating 40 years of conflict resolution! We hope that you will join us in marking this wonderful accomplishment. We will have live music from the amazing Murphy’s Music Center’s Big Band and a truly enjoyable program celebrating the amazing people and organizations resolving conflict in Western PA.
Purchase your tickets today!
Here’s to 40 years and 40 more!
MCWP Board Meetings
The MCWP Board generally meets on the 3rd Monday of every other month at 5:00 p.m., except where otherwise noted below. All members are welcome and encouraged to attend. Unless otherwise noted below, Board meetings will be held until further notice via Zoom on a link provided to Board members in advance of the meeting with the Agenda:
- January 23, 2023 (NOTE DIFFERENT DATE DUE TO MLK JR. HOLIDAY)
- March 20, 2023
- May 15, 2023
- July 17, 2023
- September 18, 2023 (NOTE: ANNUAL PICNIC AT SPECIAL LOCATION TBA)
- November 20, 2023
The Mediation Council of Western Pennsylvania hosts bimonthly roundtables on a variety of interesting mediation topics. Roundtables generally take place from 5:30-6:00 pm at the Leech Tishman offices located at 525 William Penn Place, 29th Floor – APL Conference Room, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
Roundtables are free to members and $20 for non-members, and generally provide attendees with 1 CLE credit. Online roundtables do not offer CLE credit.
For more information about our Roundtable series, please contact us at email@example.com.
- February 27, 2023
- April 17, 2023
- June 19, 2023
- August 21, 2023 (The Conflict Lab, 5167 Butler St, Pittsburgh, PA 15201)
- December 18, 2023 (The Conflict Lab, 5167 Butler St, Pittsburgh, PA 15201)
December 18, 5:30 pm – HOLIDAY PARTY! Please join us for our annual holiday party at The Conflict Lab, 5167 Butler Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201. Enjoy light refreshments and a program with 1.0 CLE Ethic Credit. MCWP Members – Free; Non-Members $10. Tickets are TBA.
The Family Mediation Forum generally meets the first Thursday of every other month at the Children’s Institute in Squirrel Hill, Room 218, 1405 Shady Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15217, from September-June. Meetings are from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm in Room 218.
Upcoming Family Roundtables: TBA
MCWP 40th Anniversary Gala
Come join us as we celebrate 40 years of the Western Pennsylvania Mediation Council providing education and training for all things mediation throughout the western Pennsylvania area.
The event themed Fly Me to the Moon will take place at the Teamster’s Temple at 4701 Butler Street, Pittsburgh PA (Lawrenceville) from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm. Don’t worry about parking because there is a large parking lot behind the Teamster’s building and easy handicap accessibility to enter the party.
Come ready to dance the night away while John Noble and his 16-piece Frank Sinatra band take us back to the late 50s and early 60s. Come dressed in festive attire, make your favorite song requests, and if you are up to the task, perform a duet with John Noble on stage.
We will have delicious food, cocktails, wine, beer, a silent auction, and a photo booth printing 4X6 photos with instant links for your social media.
We have several sponsorship levels available for the event:
- $5,000 All the Way Sponsors – 8 tickets, opportunity to give a 3-minute address during event, public thanks by event host, name and logo at the event, name and logo on advertisement, name recognition in articles
- $2,500 It Was a Very Good Year Sponsors – 4 tickets, public thanks by event host, name and logo at the event, name and logo on advertisement, name recognition in articles
- $1,000 High Hopes Sponsors – 2 tickets, name mentioned in all printed materials and advertisement
- $500 Best is Yet to Come Sponsors – 1 ticket, name mentioned in all printed materials
- $200 Come Fly with Me Sponsors – name mentioned in all printed materials
Please click the button below for our Sponsorship Form. We currently accept checks or PayPal.
Get your sponsorships in as soon as you can as you will not want to miss out on publicity opportunities leading up to the event.
Tickets are $75 and are on sale now! Click Here to purchase your tickets.
Don’t miss this special night for the legal community!